The Guadalajara International Book Fair (FIL) has awarded this Friday the Literature Prize in Romance Languages 2020 to the Portuguese writer Lídia Jorge, “for the height of her work, which portrays the way in which beings confront the great …"
Portuguese writer Lídia Jorge wins FIL Prize for Literature – Pledge Times –
- World’s Worst Covid Crisis Is Unfolding in Brazil, Where No Fix Seems to Work –
- President Bolsonaro tells Brazilians “enough fussing and whining” as COVID-19 death toll tops 260,000 –
- Why Cristiano Ronaldo doesn’t have any tattoos on his body –
- Portugal “wants to reopen for tourism in May” –
- Formula One: Portuguese GP to be held on May 2 at Portimao Circuit –