We are continuously looking to improve the content of this library and encourage any input or information you may have. Please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Obrigado.
- Cabrillo National Monument Library, 1800 Cabrillo Memorial Dr., San Diego, CA 92106, (619) 557-5450
- Portuguese and Luso-Asian Legacies in Southeast Asia, 1511-2011
- A Cow for the Holy Spirit, by Rose Silva King, for more information about the author click here
- Injuring Eternity, by Millicent Borges Accardi, for more information about the author click here
- Lunen: Triblood, by Ahmed Al-Sheikh, Saudi-Portuguese author, for more information about the author click here
- Only More So, by Millicent Borges Accardi, for more information about the author click here
- Power of the Spirit, by Joe Machado, Ferreira Moreno and José do Couto Rodrigues, for more information click here
- Pretty Girl, Menina Linda – A Bilingual Children’s s Book, Story by Angela Simões and Illustrations by Helia Borges, to purchase a book on Amazon click here
- Vaulted Home, by Ana Filomena Amaral, for more information about the author click here
- Woman on a Shaky Bridge, by Millicent Borges Accardi, for more information about the author click here
- Kale Soup for the Soul Reading Series features Portuguese-American writers reading poems and stories about family, food and Luso culture. We are available to give writing workshops and literary readings for Portuguese clubs, colleges, historical societies, libraries, cultural centers and othe events.
- We have given readings at Brown University, RIC, UMass as well as at Portuguese Consulates in Boston and San Francisco. Contact us on Facebook or at MillB@aol.com
- Kale Soup for the Soul
- Portuguese English Bilingual Bible series I publish in six volumes, by Alan Lewis Silva. This is the Gospels, volume five, of the Portuguese English Bilingual Bible book series. It is in English and Portuguese, two of the top ten most widely spoken languages on Earth. It is the King James Version and Almeida Recebida translations, good and accurate translations for learning either language, as well as having a correct and reliable translation from the received texts of the Holy Bible itself. The translators relied on “formal equivalence” to preserve phrasing and literal content from the Hebrew and Greek documents. This present volume is divided in columns for each language, with each corresponding verse line matching its equal on the opposite side of the page. The font size and style is easy to read. Typo’s and the rare instance of missing information (such as superscriptions above psalms and colophons ending epistles) have been translated from English to Portuguese, and in some cases Hebrew into Portuguese, by Alan Lewis Silva, who has lovingly and carefully edited this wonderful book.
The Portuguese language is one of the most spoken Romance languages in the world. There are over 230 million Portuguese speaking people throughout the world. Portuguese is spoken in the five continents.