You are welcome to list your Feast or Event here – in this page. There is no charge.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us on Facebook @MyLuso or leave a message at the bottom of this page with the details. For-Profit business events are welcome too – please inquire for details.
Share this page with family and friends and help improve Community participation…we can’t show up to the Festa if we don’t know about it!
MyLuso é Seu Luso! Thank you, Obrigado.
- 4/6/17, Portuguese-Americans During the Great War, UMASS Dartmouth, Massachusetts, The Ferreira-Mendes Portuguese American Archives at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth announces a presentation by Dr. Paula Noversa Rioux titled “Portuguese-Americans During the Great War.” The talk, which is free and open to the public, will take place at 5:30 PM in the Prince Henry Society Reading Room of the Ferreira-Mendes Portuguese-American Archives, located on the mezzanine floor of the Claire T. Carney Library. For further information, contact Sonia Pacheco, Archivist, at 508-999-8684 or email email@example.com.
- 4/6/17, MEET THE AUTHOR – JOÃO TORDO, Department of Modern Languages and Institute for Portuguese and Lusophone World Studies, 12 noon – 2:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Adams Library, 405
Rhode Island College, 600 Mount Pleasant Avenue, Providence, RI,
- Light Refreshments, Free and open to the Public
- 4/21/17, IMPA Gala 2017, 205 S. Main St., Fall River, MA (The Cultural Center), International Portuguese Music Awards (IMPA), Events starts at 7:00 p.m.
- 4/29/17, MAPS 2017 Awards Gala, Massachusetts Alliance of Portuguese Speakers (MAPS), 1046 Cambridge Street, Cambridge MA, the Gala will be at the Royal Sonesta Hotel Cambridge, for ticket and other information call 617-864-760
- 8/3 – 8/6/17, Feast of the Blessed Sacrament – 103rd Annual Celebration, 50 Madeira Ave, New Bedford, MA, For more information call (508) 992-6911, Feast President 2017, Steve Duarte; Feast Vice-President, John Alves; Club Madeirense Treasurer, Rich Wilkinson; 2017 Club President, David Lucio; Club First Vice-President and 2016 Feast President, Paul Leconte
- 9/23/17, PALCUS 21st LEADERSHIP AWARDS Gala 2017, 117 Park Avenue, Yonkers, NY, The Portuguese-American Leadership Council of the United States (PALCUS) is announcing that their annual Leadership Awards Gala. The 2017 Gala will be held in Yonkers, NY at the Portuguese American Community Center (PACC Yonkers)
Share your Feast and Event information with the Community-at-large and get greater participation and support!