You are welcome to list your Luso-Government support office here – in this page. There is no charge for this service.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us on Facebook @MyLusoNews or leave a message at the bottom of this page with the details. For-Profit business events are welcome too – please inquire for details.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @ MyLusoNews to get regular updates and alerts on other information of interest.
Share this page with family and friends and help improve Community participation 🙂
MyLuso, giving forward together…Interconnecting Luso-Communities!
Thank you, Obrigado.
- Assemblymember Adam C. Gray, 1010 Tenth Street, Ste. 5800, Modesto, CA (209) 521-2111 (office in Merced too (209) 726-5465, assemblymember.Gray@assembly.ca.gov
- Consulado Geral de Portugal, 3298 Washington Street, San Fransisco, CA 94115, (415) 346-3400
- Consulate of Brazil, 300 Montgomery Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA (415) 981-8170
- Consulate General of Brazil in Los Angeles, 8484 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 220, Beverly Hills, CA (323) 370-6206
- Honorary Portuguese Consulate, 1801 Avenue Of The Stars, S-400, Los Angeles, CA 90067 (310) 277-1491
- Portuguese Embassy, 2012 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036 (202) 350 5400
- The Embassy of Brazil in Washington, D.C., 3006 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W, Washington, DC (202) 238-2823
- Embassy of Angola in the United States of America, 2100-2108 16th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20009 (202) 785.1156