(Bloomberg) — An opinion poll shows Jair Bolsonaro is facing the lowest approval rate for a first-term Brazilian president through 100 days among all elected predecessors since the country’s return to democracy in the late 1980s.
Brazil’s Bolsonaro Faces Record-Low Polling
European court says governments must prove climate change effort – action brought by six young Portuguese activists –
- Grupo Folclórico Tempos de Outrora 27th Anniversary Take-Out Dinner “Regional”
- World Cup 2030: Which countries are bidding to host the tournament? –
- Brazil’s ‘Upside-Down’ Forest Is Facing Devastating Destruction –
- Simeone pleased as benched Joao Felix makes ‘big impact’ –
- PALCUS launches NextGen initiavive to empower Portuguese-American youth –