(Bloomberg) — An opinion poll shows Jair Bolsonaro is facing the lowest approval rate for a first-term Brazilian president through 100 days among all elected predecessors since the country’s return to democracy in the late 1980s.
Brazil’s Bolsonaro Faces Record-Low Polling
- Top Brazilian General Reportedly Backs Bolsonaro Effort To Undermine 2022 Elections –
- São Tomé and Príncipe Presidential Race Narrows to Two –
- Delta variant responsible for 100% of infections in Alentejo, Azores and Madeira –
- Cristiano Ronaldo Poses Alongside His New Rolls Royce, Keeps Everyone Guessing with a Cryptic Social Media Post –
- Portugal flights disrupted in second day of airports strike –