The world’s oldest ship’s bell has been discovered by a British team of scientists following recovery from the 516-year-old wreck of a Portuguese vessel found off Oman.
World’s oldest ship’s bell and astrolabe discovered in 516-year-old Portuguese wreck off Oman
- PALCUS launches NextGen initiavive to empower Portuguese-American youth –
- European court says governments must prove climate change effort – action brought by six young Portuguese activists –
- Portuguese connection sparks City’s 2-0 win v Gladbach in CL –
- Portuguese wine exports on the increase –
- Why Africa’s Richest Woman Lost Her $3.5 Billion & Fell From Grace –